Nord's classical Virtual Analog Synth Nord LEAD 1/2/2x/3/4/A1 and Nord Rack versions

Re: I had a dream. Nord Lead 5 / A2.

Postby varignet » 04 Jun 2018, 11:08

any insider knowledge? :)
I'm toying with the idea of getting the lead a1 as there's somebody selling it second hand but I've waited so long I'd hate to get one now if the new one was to be announced in 2 months time...
Nord Lead A1, Korg Trinity 76 Pro, Kawai MP7SE, Guitars, Ukes
varignet

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Lead A1

Sponsor

Postby starkaudio » 04 Jun 2018, 13:27

varignet wrote:I'm toying with the idea of getting the lead a1 as there's somebody selling it second hand but I've waited so long I'd hate to get one now if the new one was to be announced in 2 months time...

HAHA you sound like me in this post: post49864.html

starkaudio wrote:I love my A1, and I want to expand a bit more. So I considered an A1r or a 4r, but with *MY* luck a week after I purchase a 4r the Lead 5 will be announced. What's the likelihood of that actually happening?

That was November of 2014! While there are people (including myself) who see signs in the releases from Nord that might indicate a new synth coming...historically it's a path to madness to avoid purchasing in the hope of new gear being released. The signs we see are mostly fans wishing really hard that something new will come.

I know it's a hard choice, but honestly the A1 is a really solid synth and someone will take it off your hands to facilitate you getting a new one in the event that they release an A2 this summer (which no one thinks they will.)

:facepalm: I hope.
Last edited by starkaudio on 04 Jun 2018, 13:28, edited 2 times in total.
starkaudio

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Lead A1
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Lead A1

Previous

Return to Nord Lead / Rack Forum