Present yourself, your keyboard rig and your music, including links to your myspace, band websites, competitions etc.

My lovely ones at my last gig

Postby Berretje » 01 Jun 2018, 16:41

It was so hot when we had to build up (around 30 degrees celcius) but it was worth the sweat

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Gr Bart

Coverband Blush
Nord User Sounds - Program/Sample Collection

>> Check this awesome website to visually view the settings of your NS2/NS3 programs!

Current gear
Nord Stage 2 HA88
Yamaha Tyros 5
Connected with a MioXM and powered by Bandhelper
Berretje

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Other Brand

My lovely ones at my last gig

Sponsor

Re: My lovely ones at my last gig

Postby Afghanza » 01 Jun 2018, 18:49

What’s better than one Nord? Two Nords! Nice setup!!
Some music I play keys on Apple and Spotify

The author Afghanza was thanked by:
Berretje
Afghanza
Donator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5

Postby Quai34 » 02 Jun 2018, 04:07

Whoaaa, a girl who smiles at the keyboard player, THAT is awesome....and a lovely one....
On a different note, are you sure you can access all the control of the Stage 2?
And what is the first unit in the rack? An Audio interface for your computer/main stage? And why do you need a patchbay? You cannot wire everything at the back?
Last edited by Quai34 on 02 Jun 2018, 04:11, edited 2 times in total.
Stage 2/C2/NL2X+TC Pedals, 2XMatrix, EMU P2K, TX802, DSI P8/Tetra+H9, P12+TC HoF, D50+PG1000, XV5080,AX keytar, Streichfett, Drumbrute.Ibanez SR1200 & 2605 basses, Artstar AS153,G&L L2000,Legacy HSS,Asat Blueboys,Asat Deluxe Savanna.genelec 8040A.
Quai34

Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Lead 1/2/2x

Postby Quai34 » 02 Jun 2018, 04:18

Also, too much people "parking" where the sign says not to!!! And the guitarist has only 4 pedals?! And Bart is drinking only water? I was not aware that Eindhoven was the only place is Netherland where the beer was not good....
Just kidding, yes, nice set up, nice pictures, it seemed that you had a great time....Is it the cover band or the Funk/Soul band?
Stage 2/C2/NL2X+TC Pedals, 2XMatrix, EMU P2K, TX802, DSI P8/Tetra+H9, P12+TC HoF, D50+PG1000, XV5080,AX keytar, Streichfett, Drumbrute.Ibanez SR1200 & 2605 basses, Artstar AS153,G&L L2000,Legacy HSS,Asat Blueboys,Asat Deluxe Savanna.genelec 8040A.
Quai34

Postby Berretje » 03 Jun 2018, 01:26

Quai34 wrote:Whoaaa, a girl who smiles at the keyboard player, THAT is awesome....and a lovely one....
On a different note, are you sure you can access all the control of the Stage 2?
And what is the first unit in the rack? An Audio interface for your computer/main stage? And why do you need a patchbay? You cannot wire everything at the back?

Yeah that's amazing, and I didn't even pay her to do so :lol:

All my programs (both NS2 and NE4D) are controlled by Bandhelper (like Setlistmaker). So I switch programs (in a setlist) with a pedal connected with bluetooth to my ipad.
So that's why I don't need to look. If I need something to change, I'll just have a quick peek in between the boards.

The top unit is indeed an audio interface: A Focusrite Scarlett 18i20. Not using it atm for live (only for recording, but maybe later). The patchbay is used to connect both the DI (direct input) and audio interface to both my boards. Yeah.... I could have used the link option in my DI, but it's just a failsafe if the Behringer DI *cough* stops working.

So I quickly can reroute my signal to something else if needed.
Last edited by Berretje on 03 Jun 2018, 01:27, edited 1 time in total.
Gr Bart

Coverband Blush

>> Check this awesome website to visually view the settings of your NS2/NS3 programs!

Current gear
Nord Stage 2 HA88
Yamaha Tyros 5
Berretje

Postby Berretje » 03 Jun 2018, 01:33

Quai34 wrote:Also, too much people "parking" where the sign says not to!!! And the guitarist has only 4 pedals?! And Bart is drinking only water? I was not aware that Eindhoven was the only place is Netherland where the beer was not good....
Just kidding, yes, nice set up, nice pictures, it seemed that you had a great time....Is it the cover band or the Funk/Soul band?

Hi Philippe,

Haha, yeah the crowd went crazy parking themselves into that space with allot of beer :D
Water was needed (as beer will dry you out especially with 30 degrees celcius) to compensate the heath.

Actually, this was in Heusden (a small village 30 mins from Eindhoven) at a fair. Actually, maybe there were a few rides the rest was about drinking bear I guess...

This is pictures were taking when we were playing with Soulband Turnback.

Thanks for the comments :)

Gr Bart
Gr Bart

Coverband Blush

Current gear
Nord Stage 2 HA88
Yamaha Tyros 5
Berretje

Postby Quai34 » 03 Jun 2018, 04:47

OK, I understand now for the small space between the two board...And the patchbay....I still try to have access to all the controls in case I need to adjust or something....
When you said I switch program in a set list, you mean going from song 1 to song 2 etc via Bluetooth pedal right! So no need to touch the ipad? If so, what pedal do you use?
Thanks again for the replies, I will look on a map to see where Heusden is....
Any recording of the show?
Quai34

Postby Berretje » 03 Jun 2018, 10:17

Quai34 wrote:When you said I switch program in a set list, you mean going from song 1 to song 2 etc via Bluetooth pedal right! So no need to touch the ipad? If so, what pedal do you use?

I use a Boss FS-6 pedal connected to an AirTurn BT-105. Very sturdy pedal!

Any recording of the show?

Actually, that reminds me of an email that the drummer has send with some recordings! Let's see if that WeTransfer link still works :)
Gr Bart

Coverband Blush

Current gear
Nord Stage 2 HA88
Yamaha Tyros 5
Berretje

Return to Your Music & Keyboard Rig