This is the right place if your topic concerns different Nord Keyboards, you are not sure which one is the right one for you, etc.

Re: Nord Stand for Stage 2 SW73

Postby cphollis » 27 May 2018, 01:37

The absolute lightest stand in my world are the Stay stands out of Brasil. I've had their three tier model for a while, and absolutely LOVE the light weight aluminum, sturdy build and great looks on stage. I'd buy again without hesitation. Makes all my other stands look like they were made behind the Iron Curtain.

Not particularly well distributed, but if you can find one -- definitely a winner in the portability department.
I think I have gear issues ....
cphollis

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 4
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Piano 5

Sponsor

Postby anotherscott » 27 May 2018, 12:45

cphollis wrote:The absolute lightest stand in my world are the Stay stands out of Brasil. I've had their three tier model for a while

I'd go with K&M 18880. For 3-tier, add the 18881 and 18882 stackers. Total weight under 9 lbs, sets up and collapses in seconds, travels in one piece, goes as wide as you'd need, sturdy enough for heavy boards, top tier can be flipped backwards for more flexibility in how you can space your top two boards.

If you have only one board, the stand without the stackers is under 5 lbs. Or under 7 lbs for a 2-tier.
anotherscott

Previous

Return to General Nord Forum