Everything about the Nord Electro 2, Electro 3, Electro 4, Electro 5, and Nord Electro 6.

Re: How many different organ sounds do you actually use?

Postby Tracii » 03 Apr 2018, 20:54

mon8169 wrote:Any example on YouTube? I would like to improve my volume pedal expression!!

Sorry, I think I wasn't clear there. I haven't actually seen a video that focusses on the expression pedal.

What I meant is that just about every video of somebody playing Hammond organ has something for you to take away from. And by applying that to my own playing (and playing a lot), I've become better at it. Including - but not limited to - the pedal.
Tracii

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Electro 3

Sponsor

Postby anotherscott » 26 Apr 2018, 15:47

mon8169 wrote:
Tracii wrote:A quick update on this:

YouTube really is your friend. I watch and learn constantly. And I've gotten a lot better with the volume pedal.

Any example on YouTube? I would like to improve my volume pedal expression!!

I happen to have just posted some video examples in the thread a nord-stage-forum-f3/stage-3-compact-only-the-b3-is-working-t15299.html and searching youtube for other work by those same players will likely turn up more videos of interest.
anotherscott

Postby fieldflower » 27 Apr 2018, 11:06

Tracii wrote:
mon8169 wrote:Any example on YouTube? I would like to improve my volume pedal expression!!

Sorry, I think I wasn't clear there. I haven't actually seen a video that focusses on the expression pedal.

What I meant is that just about every video of somebody playing Hammond organ has something for you to take away from. And by applying that to my own playing (and playing a lot), I've become better at it. Including - but not limited to - the pedal.

I find the biggest challenge is to not push the volume too far overall when using the control pedal.
The only method for me is to set the max volume at max pedal, and then not fiddle with it (although I at some point WILL think "I need moore!!!").
fieldflower
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5

Previous

Return to Nord Electro Forum