Everything about the Nord Piano, Nord Piano 2, Nord Piano 3, and Nord Piano 4.

NP3 Program Factory Preset List

Postby lawman » 28 Aug 2017, 21:00

Attached is my compilation of NP3 Program Factory Presets, gleaned from the display on my new NP3. I prepared this for my own use, before I begin deleting and adding sounds and altering Programs. You are welcome to it, but realize that it comes as is, with no guarantees. I am not affiliated with Nord/Clavia and have no official or other source for this information. I hope that someone can do me one favor, though, and confirm that all of the information relating to Program A:01 (Royal Grand) is correct, as I fear that I may have inadvertently altered it on my instrument.
Attachments
NORD PIANO 3 FACTORY PROGRAM PRESETS.docx
(71.25 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
Last edited by Johannes on 28 Aug 2017, 21:15, edited 1 time in total.
lawman

NP3 Program Factory Preset List

Sponsor

Re: NP3 Program Factory Preset List

Postby SteveNordP3 » 31 Aug 2017, 20:33

No worries about making any mistakes - you can download the original settings right from the Nord website any time and upload as if you purchased it brand new. Good luck!
SteveNordP3

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Piano 3

Re: NP3 Program Factory Preset List

Postby lawman » 01 Sep 2017, 10:17

Thank you, SteveNordP3! I appreciate it. The reason I asked if anyone could check the Program A:01 settings for me on their unaltered instrument was because I saw apparent discrepancies in other Programs between what my NP3 display was telling me vs. what the NP3 Factory Restore download was showing. Specifically, for Programs A:01, A:11, A:21, etc. through A:91, the Factory Restore download showed each Piano sound being paired with a Sample Synth sound, whereas my display showed no Sample Synth being active (except in Program A:01). This caused me to ask for real-life data from someone else's instrument. After looking at it again, I see in each case that manually activating the Sample Synth turns on the sound indicated in the download. So, most likely, I inadvertently turned the Sample Synth ON in Program A:01 and stored the change. I can fix that. That is probably the only alteration that needs to be fixed, but I would still appreciate it if someone with a new NP3 would be so kind as to check the other A:01 settings against my list of Presets (like KBD Touch, String Resonance, Pedal Noise, EQ, Reverb, and the numerical parameter values). Thanks again.
lawman

Return to Nord Piano Forum