Clavia Nord Support

This is the right place if your topic concerns different Nord Keyboards.
Michael Bracha
Patch Creator
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Lead 4

Clavia Nord Support

Post by Michael Bracha »

i contact the support few days ago and still didnt got answer from them.
is it just me or others have this problem with nord support?
i can tell u , when i contact with Access for my virus ti i got super support. they answer me in the same day and even sent me template so i ll understand it .
Clavia Nord should more Attentive to the customers.
:thumbdown:
Last edited by Michael Bracha on 23 Feb 2017, 09:52, edited 1 time in total.
Berretje
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Other Brand

Re: Clavia Nord Support

Post by Berretje »

Or contact the vendor where you have bought your product.
with regards,

Bart
~~~
Sites
Coverband Blush
Nord User Sounds - Program/Sample Collection

Tools
NS2/NS3 Program Viewer

Current gear
NS2 HA88
Yamaha Tyros 5
Connected with a MioXM and powered by Bandhelper
Stefan1874
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2 EX
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

Post by Stefan1874 »

I have contact the support a number of times, and they have answer me a few hours later every time. They are, in my opinion, very service minded and if they don´t have the answer directly, they will come back as soon as possible with good response.
Best regards Stefan.
Duplobaustein
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Lead A1

Post by Duplobaustein »

I also contacted them twice with no response at all. Very disappointing.
These users thanked the author Duplobaustein for the post:
Michael Bracha
Michael Bracha
Patch Creator
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Lead 4

Post by Michael Bracha »

Still didnt got answer from clavia support
Gambold

Post by Gambold »

Did you phone? Or is this email submissions?

Try phoning, see what happens.
maxpiano
Patch Creator
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Post by maxpiano »

And check your Spam mail folder too (you never know...)
pablomastodon
Patch Creator
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Wave

Post by pablomastodon »

Primary responsibility for Tech Support for Nord instruments is delegated to the individual national distributors of Nord products on a nation-by-nation basis. There are many reasons why this is (or should be) much more efficient: time zone considerations, language considerations, local knowledge of available service solutions, etc. What this means is that when a customer in Israel or Austria submits a tech support inquiry via Nord's website, those are auto-forwarded to the respective national distributors in Israel or Austria. They should employ staff to handle these things, just as the Canadian and US distributors employ me for this purpose. Hopefully, some of the Nord customers in Canada and the USA will be able to say nice things about the responsiveness of Nord Tech Support in their countries.

This does NOT mean that Nord ignores these incoming support requests. Each and every one of them is read by support personnel in Stockholm on a daily basis. If you reside in a country in which you feel you are not getting adequate response from your national distributor with respect to tech support inquiry submissions, there are a few things you can do.

First off, look up the name, address and phone contact info for your national distributor (listed on Nord website) and CALL THEM directly.

Secondly, resubmit your webform support request, making it know that this is a repeat request and making it known that you are not getting response from national distributor. Sometimes you have to "shake the tree" a little.

Lastly (and this is sometimes hard to do), try to exercise a little restraint and patience. We are not all perfect. Sometimes I miss things, forget things, am rushed or busy and just plain not paying close attention and one or another email gets past me. It happens. Some days are good days, sometimes others are not so good. Someone may be ill or at the hospital while wifey is having a baby (or at home taking care of wife and new baby) or out on holiday or quit their job and no replacement has been hired yet.

There are usually plenty of friendly and helpful around here in this forum who can assist with general advice. Obviously, hardware issues can't be dealt with on any forum via email and will need to go to national distributor, so persistence there will be key. Squeaky wheels get greased first...

Bless, Pablo
These users thanked the author pablomastodon for the post:
Mr_-G-
bun fyah weh fyah fi bun
Gambold

Post by Gambold »

>Lastly (and this is sometimes hard to do), try to exercise a little restraint and patience. We are not all perfect. <

Got that, guys? It's on you, not Clavia.

I was wondering how long it would take the house bulldog to jump on those two. Not if, when.
Mr_-G-
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

Post by Mr_-G- »

I have contacted them a couple of times, and they replied within a couple of days. They were friendly and willing to help. Maybe drop them another note via their feedback page.