Everything about the Nord Electro 2, Electro 3, Electro 4, Electro 5, and Nord Electro 6.

Re: Stage experience with the Nord5D?

Postby cgrafx » 12 Feb 2018, 19:09

Tasten-Bert wrote:@cgrafx: you mentioned direct program change access with your iPad. How are you doing it? Particular app? Thanx in advance.

I'm using TouchOSC. Its very simple to setup a custom control panel with virtual buttons, knobs and faders. I could even setup drawbars on it if I wanted, but currently just have 30 individual buttons that get me to the first 30 program slots.

On my iPad mini there is easily enough room for 60+ buttons on a single page and you can have multiple pages so its incredibly flexible.

I also have a clear sheet of plastic (actually just a 3M laser overhead projector sheet) with the same buttons labeled on it that I can set on top when we play outside in the sun so I can easily see the button locations.
Last edited by cgrafx on 12 Feb 2018, 19:14, edited 1 time in total.
Current Gear: NS3C, Alesis QS6.1, QS7.1 & QS8.2, Hammond B3 with Leslie 122, Yamaha CP70, Yamaha C3 6' Grand, Roland D-05, Roland AX-Edge, Waldorf Blofeld Keyboard, Behringer Arp Odyssey

The author cgrafx was thanked by:
Tasten-Bert
cgrafx

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

Re: Stage experience with the Nord5D?

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Nord Electro Forum