General Discussion of the Nord Stage (EX), Nord Stage 2 (EX), Nord Stage 3, and Nord Stage 4 Synths, FAQ, Troubleshooting etc.

Re: Percussion issue on 1.36

Postby analogika » 10 Feb 2018, 19:29

licketysplit wrote:Well must be my b3 is broken it reacts the same as my stage 3 and electro 5

Really?

When you press a chord, all drawbars in, so that nothing sounds, and then switch on the percussion, it doesn't trigger the percussion?

I'm pretty sure your B3 percussion is broken or an after-market addition (such as from Trek) if that's the case, because every B3, C3, and A-100 (and my old P-100) I've ever played behaved like that.

And if you have only the ninth drawbar pulled, so that you're holding a chord with only the ninth drawbar audible, and then switch on percussion, it doesn't trigger the percussion and mute the 9th drawbar at the same time?

Then it's been modded, because standard behaviour is definitely to mute that drawbar when percussion is enabled (the signal is used as a trigger for the percussion).
The Nord giveth; the Nord taketh away…
"The Angels of Libra are in the European vanguard of the [retro soul] movement“ (Bill Buckley, Soul and Jazz and Funk)
The Drawbars — off jazz organ trio
analogika

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

Sponsor

Postby anotherscott » 10 Feb 2018, 20:06

licketysplit wrote:Well must be my b3 is broken it reacts the same as my stage 3 and electro 5

The Electro 5 does not behave the same as the Stage 3, based on the OP's description of how it works on his Stage 3. Does your Stage 3 behave differently than the OP's Stage 3? If so, what version of the software is it on?
anotherscott

Previous

Return to Nord Stage Forum