NS3 Compact Morph Issue New Video

General Discussion of the Nord Stage (EX), Nord Stage 2 (EX), Nord Stage 3, and Nord Stage 4 Synths, FAQ, Troubleshooting etc.
caso12
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

Re: NS3 Compact Morph Issue New Video

Post by caso12 »

I have this exact same problem with my compact and I'm trying to decide if I should take it for repair and risk that the repair will not be permanent or wait roughly two months for a replacement (that could have the same problem). Any advice appreciated.
wjones
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Electro 5

Post by wjones »

After reading these posts I tested my Compact. Mine is acting odd as well. Playing hard or even tapping the chassis will cause the wheel-morphed parameter to jump around wildly.

I sent an email to Sweetwater to see what they suggest.
---------------------------------------
Nord Stage 3 Compact
Studiologic SL88 Grand
The CAT by Octave
Leslie 145
Silverface Bassman 70 + Custom 2x10" Cabinet
JBL PRX612 x 2
kbrkr
Patch Creator

Post by kbrkr »

Sweetwater has advised me to ship the keyboard back to them and they will facilitate a repair. They will not replace because it's out of the 30day return policy. My fear is they will send it back to Nord for repair and I'll probably see it next New Year. I think NORD should step up and take care of this problem. To date they have not responded to my either of my two support requests!!!!!!

I will have to call them. Does anyone have a list of NORD repair centers in the United States?
DanielD71

Post by DanielD71 »

kbrkr wrote:Sweetwater has advised me to ship the keyboard back to them and they will facilitate a repair. They will not replace because it's out of the 30day return policy. My fear is they will send it back to Nord for repair and I'll probably see it next New Year. I think NORD should step up and take care of this problem. To date they have not responded to my either of my two support requests!!!!!!

I will have to call them. Does anyone have a list of NORD repair centers in the United States?
You should contact Pablo.

Nord Tech Support Canada/USA
800-994-4984 x3030
pablo.mastodon@americanmusicandsound.com
Daniel
caso12
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

Post by caso12 »

Already contacted Pablo and he doesn't respond. I'm usually a very patient person, but this is beginning to get really irritating.
SOULidarity

Post by SOULidarity »

Fill in the tech support form at the nord site and they will forward to a local service center
These users thanked the author SOULidarity for the post:
analogika
analogika
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

Post by analogika »

^ that’s the procedure.

If Pablo is on a well-deserved vacation (or, heaven forbid, sick leave), then writing him directly isn’t going to get you anywhere.
The Nord giveth; the Nord taketh away…
"The Angels of Libra are in the European vanguard of the [retro soul] movement“ (Bill Buckley, Soul and Jazz and Funk)
The Drawbars — off jazz organ trio