General Discussion of the Nord Stage (EX), Nord Stage 2 (EX), Nord Stage 3, and Nord Stage 4 Synths, FAQ, Troubleshooting etc.

Re: Nord stage 3 and accessories

Postby fjzingo » 27 Dec 2017, 23:11

I used the same stand on both my stage classic and stage 2 begore movin it to stage 3. One of the reasons to have a nord stage.

Triple piano pedal is only used as a triple pianopedal unlocking noise sounds etc. It had some additional features on stage 2 but not on stage 3. My first one broke and mu second one seems to be on its way....

-The music stand is ok, no brainer which just works. Sometimes its a bit low. Used the same since my stage classic rev b.

Fred

mdubmusic wrote:I'm upgrading from a Nord Stage 88 Classic to a Nord Stage 88 3. I have a few questions about accessories:

- Do you recommend the Nord Stage 3 stand? I purchased the NS Classic 88 and the accompanying stand - which had two plates that screwed to bottom of keyboard and then the legs screwed into those plates. It was awkward with the plates and caused problems when using the keyboard with other stands - like my workstation at home. Will the legs from this stand work with the Nord Stage 3 or do i need to upgrade to the newest stand?

- Do you recommend the Nord Triple Pedal? I'm wondering if I can set it to respond like the pedals on a standard grand piano or program one of the pedals to be tap delay tempo or another midi control message.

- Do you recommend the Nord Stage music stand?

Thank you for your feedback.

-mike
fjzingo

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Electro 4

Re: Nord stage 3 and accessories

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Nord Stage Forum