Share and download User samples and project files (*.nsmp, *.nsmp3, *.nsmp4, *.nsmproj)"
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of patches and samples.

School of Rock The Musical

Postby solmaster » 20 Dec 2017, 16:39

Hi Folks,
This is my first post. I'm fairly new to the world of Nord, (Had Kurzweil stuff for years) having bought my son a Nord Piano 3 for his 18th.
Was so impressed I bought a Stage 3 to use for MOR gigs, a Glam Rock touring show and for a High School production of the musical School of Rock, for which I am also MD.
There is a lot of rock organ and piano in the show, which of course is the keyboard's forte.
However in the show there are a few samples used, including a traditional school bell, which I have already found.
I'm looking for a couple of spoken samples from the game Guitar Hero, which is used in the show - one is "GUITAR HERO" and the other is "PLAYER 2 HAS ENTERED THE GAME"
Anyone able to help with sourcing these at all? (Without having to buy the game)
Any help much appreciated.
S
solmaster

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Piano 3
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

School of Rock The Musical

Sponsor

Return to Nord User Samples (*.nsmp, *.nsmp3, *.nsmp4 files)