Share your complete Nord Stage 2 programs/patches including sample sets (nsmp files) used, including mp3 previews.
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.

XL .npno soulds like S

Postby pinsonic » 08 Dec 2017, 12:00

Hi,

any ideas what i could do wrong - i made space for an XL Grand and an XL upright in the sound manager (and my Stage 2 that i recently acquired) and opened the XL files in the sound manager and saw can find them in the "select piano" section on the Stage 2, but they sound like an S version... no difference in: 1/ simultaneous pressing of 2 chords and 2/ the short adjecent pressing of the two chord while pressing the sustain pedal... I had the pleasure to hear the string resonances in a Stage 3, so they should be there in a XL file right?

thanks for possible hints...
pinsonic

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

XL .npno soulds like S

Sponsor

Re: XL .npno soulds like S

Postby maxpiano » 08 Dec 2017, 16:57

Have you activated the String Resonance in the Piano section, when using the XL?

Also, there is a difference between the String (sympathetic) resonance, which happens between different keys pressed even if sustain pedal is not pressed (calculated/modeled) and what Nord calls "pedal down resonance" (samples)
Last edited by maxpiano on 08 Dec 2017, 19:21, edited 1 time in total.
maxpiano
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Return to Nord Stage 2 Programs (*.ns2p files)