Everything about the Nord Electro 2, Electro 3, Electro 4, Electro 5, and Nord Electro 6.

Re: soft case with straps for electro 5 HP?

Postby maurizio » 08 Dec 2017, 16:50

StnMlnr wrote:
dannymo wrote:I use the Mono M80 case for my NE5HP. VERY snug fit but it works great, is light and strong and and has backpack straps.

https://www.thomann.de/gb/mono_cases_ke ... d_281059_0

I am looking for a softcase as well, and contacted Mono themselves to back this up. they said that an electro 5 hp wouldnt fit in a Mono M80 case.

how does this work with you? do you have to stretch the case out to let it fit?

I have a Dave Smith/Mono case for my OB6; as far as i know (let's says 90% sure), what i have is the M80 61 keys rebadged for Dave Smith; the OB-6 leave some space inside, and i have
a couple of spacer; i tried, and there is *no* way the NE5HP can fit, with any amount of stretching.

Maurizio
MODX7, Nord Wave 2, Hammond Pro 44H, too many plugins.
maurizio

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Wave 2

Sponsor

Postby alexmarinojR » 05 Jan 2018, 04:53

maurizio wrote:
Rusty Mike wrote:Another gig bag to consider is the Fusion Keyboard 06. I just bought the Keyboard 07 for my Stage 2EX 76, and I like it a lot. It's light and protective with a lot of clever features. It's got a built in backpack system that tucks away when not in use.

https://www.fusion-bags.com/collections/keyboard-gig-bags-for-61-76-keys/products/f3-keyboard-6-gig-bag

It is nearly as light as the Nord bags, but has a denser padding to provide better protection. I can fit the Nord music rest in the front pocket as well.

Waiting for mine for a NE5HP :->

Maurizio

One more vote for fusion. I got one for my Electro 5HP.. It's a great bag and looks like it's very sturdy even packed up with all kinds of gear hold up pretty well!
alexmarinojR

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

Previous

Return to Nord Electro Forum