Share your Programs/Patches for the Nord Electro Series (Nord Electro, NE2, NE3, NE4, NE5 D/HP/SW versions)
Forum rules
Share your Programs/Patches for the Nord Electro Series : NE, NE2, NE3, NE4, NE5.
When creating a new topic, it's good to add a prefix in you title that mention one of these Electro version,
e.g., [NE4]: Program for Van Halen - Jump

Piano Stereo sound

Postby Cadmiumred » 06 Dec 2017, 04:27

Hi all,
Just bought an Electro 5 d and had a hard time at my gig. I tried to play the Italian Grand in stereo but sound only came out of left speaker. Split the clav and brass but both sounds only came out of the right speaker. Dont know what Im doung wrong.

Cadmiumred
Cadmiumred

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5

Piano Stereo sound

Sponsor

Re: Piano Stereo sound

Postby criss » 06 Dec 2017, 18:21

Check if you have the default 'Stereo' option in SYSTEM -> 9 - OUTPUT ROUTING MODE.
Might be the solution...

Just bought a set of Sankt Petersburg watercolors and Cadmium Red Light is the single color missing... replaced by Lake Red Light but it's not the same thing... :)
Last edited by criss on 06 Dec 2017, 18:36, edited 1 time in total.
NE5D, NLA1, BS2, Boog, TX81Z, JV-1080, A33, AX-Synth, PC3K6, M350, BeatstepP. etc.
criss

Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Lead A1

Re: Piano Stereo sound

Postby Cadmiumred » 07 Dec 2017, 17:08

Thanks Criss,

I thought this board is supposed to be automatically in stereo unless you go out of your way to press the mono button. I even split the board between clav and brass and both sounds came out of one speaker. Criss, buy some Daniel Smith or Holbein watercolors, their cad reds are awesome!!!!!!
Cadmiumred

Return to Nord Electro Programs