We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our site. Cookies are files stored in your browser and are used by most websites to help personalise your web experience. If you "ACCEPT" setting, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Accept
Share your Synth Programs/Patches for the Nord Lead Series (NL, NL2, NL2x, NL3, NL4, Nord Lead A1)
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your program/patch.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.

NLA1: Responsive patch "CrystalPiano"

Postby itsalwaysyou » 24 Apr 2017, 22:39

Just want to share a patch I made the other day. I really like the Nord Lead A1, it is so expressive when you use the morphing features to control small nuances. I also like how it can sound very warm and soft but also sizzling and "digital" when you want to. I had a lot of fun making this performance. I wanted to create something crystal clear but still with warmth and ended up with this patch. Played a bit of Prince ballad to demo it. My playing is not the best, but passable I hope. Notice how the subtle detuning is affected by velocity.

There are no effects in the patch or on the recording. In a mix I would probably roll off the high end a bit, depending on the track.

I hope someone else likes it.
Attachments
CrystalPiano.nlap
(427 Bytes) Downloaded 39 times
crystalpiano.mp3
(2.46 MiB) Downloaded 217 times

The author itsalwaysyou was thanked by 2 members, including:
kolomanjoseprzmoreno
itsalwaysyou

NLA1: Responsive patch "CrystalPiano"

Sponsor

Re: NLA1: Responsive patch "CrystalPiano"

Postby itsalwaysyou » 24 Apr 2017, 22:42

I just noticed the clip should have been trimmed at the end, sorry about that.
itsalwaysyou

Re: NLA1: Responsive patch "CrystalPiano"

Postby amok_ » 08 Nov 2017, 23:30

nice!
amok_

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Lead 1/2/2x
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Lead A1

Return to Nord Lead Programs