General Discussion of the Nord Stage (EX), Nord Stage 2 (EX), Nord Stage 3, and Nord Stage 4 Synths, FAQ, Troubleshooting etc.

Re: Nord triple Pedal vs Korg DSH1 or similar

Postby alcools » 03 Nov 2017, 21:02

Jonnie Cache wrote:So, the answer to the comparison you are asking for is: DS-1H = makes a single sound only, but not as intended and has no variability to it.

I have the DS-1H for 2 weeks now: There is variability with the pedal noise. If you push it strong, the pedal noise sounds louder. But I don't know if the DS-1H reacts like the NTP.
Actual synth: Nord Modular G2 - Nord Stage 3 73 - Virus Ti2 - Peak - Prophet 6
Before: Nord Lead 3 & 4, Stage 1&2, Wave, Virus C, DSI Tetra, P12, and few others...
alcools

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Modular

Sponsor

Postby Jonnie Cache » 04 Nov 2017, 06:13

alcools wrote:
Jonnie Cache wrote:So, the answer to the comparison you are asking for is: DS-1H = makes a single sound only, but not as intended and has no variability to it.

I have the DS-1H for 2 weeks now: There is variability with the pedal noise. If you push it strong, the pedal noise sounds louder. But I don't know if the DS-1H reacts like the NTP.

Allow me to correct my statement then by stating that the DS-1H makes 2 sounds only, but not as intended with the full range of sounds.
Jonnie Cache

Previous

Return to Nord Stage Forum