Everything about the Nord Electro 2, Electro 3, Electro 4, Electro 5, and Nord Electro 6.

I probably just don't know what I'm doing...

Postby theemikeatkins » 03 Nov 2017, 04:29

Hey everyone! I am new here. Just got an Electro 5D and I am loving it! I have a question that might border on stupid, but why does the sound change in the "live" slots even after I have saved them?
In other words let's say I saved Silver Grand to slot A. I am now scrolling through the set list and landed on Pianorgan or something. Well, now slot A is Pianorgan even though I saved it as Silver Grand.
What am I doing wrong? It's driving me up the wall and seems like something strange for Nord to overlook.
Any help would be appreciated, and thanks for having me here!
theemikeatkins

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5

I probably just don't know what I'm doing...

Sponsor

Re: I probably just don't know what I'm doing...

Postby baekgaard » 03 Nov 2017, 09:03

Live mode is special in that it automatically saves whatever your last setting was when it was active. So it's doing just like intended.

The idea is that Live mode is a set of slots that you can tweak in a live setting, and you can change between them, and when you go back to a previous live slot, it is just like it was when you left it.

Use the normal (non-live) slots to save settings that should not change until you save it anew manually.

The author baekgaard was thanked by:
theemikeatkins
baekgaard

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 6
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

Return to Nord Electro Forum