We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our site. Cookies are files stored in your browser and are used by most websites to help personalise your web experience. If you "ACCEPT" setting, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Accept
The Nord C1, C2 and C2D Organ Forum

Setting Presets under "LIVE" status

Postby The Franchise » 25 Oct 2017, 23:36

OK, gotta just throw in the towel, and ask for help that I probably should be able to figure out by myself. Honestly, I've read the manual again, and again, checked every section having to do with creating and saving presets - but I'm stumped. I even caught the typo on pg 9, where it refers to "Drawbars A or 8". (pretty sure they mean B). If I'm missing something simple, go ahead and start any reply with - "Dear Knucklehead: or any other moniker you like. So, my simple goal is to have the 3 presets stay the same, every time I play in "LIVE" mode. That's all I do all the time. I'm a B3 jazzer, and want my C2D to have some of the same presets I have set on my B. What's odd is, I've got Preset 2 set, and it stays the same, all the time. Just don't remember how I did it. But preset 1 - changes on me when I power down, and fire back up next gig. Have to set it all over again. Ok, enough complaining. Appreciate any help. :silent:
The Franchise

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord C2D

Setting Presets under "LIVE" status

Sponsor

Return to Nord C1 / C2 / C2D Organ Forum