Discuss other brands keyboards, synthesizers, modules, software, controllers including how they compare or work with the Nords.

Re: How many time do you spend?

Postby LudovicVDP » 20 Oct 2017, 09:35

Nice topic!

Full time day job, wife, kids... I'll be a musician in another life. I have to find time to work on music between all previously mentioned activities/responsibilities :-)
But I play in one band. We meet once a week. I have to work at home for that.
I take piano courses. I can only go once every 2-3 weeks but I like to sit every day in front of my piano, ideally 1 hour (not always possible)
When it comes to tweaking new sounds and making my own music, I haven't had a lot of time for that lately. But when I start and if the vibes is good, I can tweak till 3AM and regret it the next day at work :-)

So on a hard week it can be 1 evening rehearsal, 1 evening piano course, 1 evening working for the band, every evening playing piano, 1 evening giggin'. No time for tweaking my own project. Did I mention the wife and kids? :-)
LudovicVDP

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Lead 1/2/2x
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 2 EX

Sponsor

Postby stiiiiiiive » 20 Oct 2017, 16:11

LudovicVDP wrote:But when I start and if the vibes is good, I can tweak till 3AM and regret it the next day at work :-)

The day I realized that those particular mornings, I had sand in the eyes BUT smile from ear to ear, I stopped being too angry at myself. This is time you will never regret! Every minute spent should be like that :)
Minkovski FB
Toxic Overdrive Deezer
DNOT Deezer FB
stiiiiiiive

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Modular
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Electro 4

Previous

Return to General Synthesizers/Keyboards Forum