Share and download User samples and project files (*.nsmp, *.nsmp3, *.nsmp4, *.nsmproj)"
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of patches and samples.

Black Keys - Gold on the Ceiling

Postby mnoce » 14 May 2013, 15:51

Hey all, I just bought a Nord Electro 3 and love it. Besides the instrument itself, this forum and the support and comradery on it are one of the reasons I decided to purchase. Since I received the instrument a few days ago I have been tweaking and creating some basics sounds I use when I play live. I've having trouble getting that crunchy organ sound used for the Black Keys "Gold on the Ceiling". Any advice to settings out there?

Thanks!
MIKE
mnoce

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 3

Black Keys - Gold on the Ceiling

Sponsor

Re: Black Keys - Gold on the Ceiling

Postby azwel » 14 May 2013, 21:14

The bassline sounds like a moog.. the other keyboard sounds like a farfisa with the bars down to an 8
azwel
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 4

Postby johnbanfield » 04 Dec 2013, 03:34

Sorry for the bump - As I inderstand it the NS2 only have the one organ sound a program can play at one time.
This makes it impossible to have a split with the Farfisa for the main riffs and the clean hammond for the G chord that embellishes the breakdsown, without using a sample.
So does anyone have a sample of either that might do, out there? Love playing this song, but right now I am compromising on a dirty hammond sound that isn't quite right.

TIA,
John
johnbanfield

Postby devilkid » 12 Oct 2017, 21:32

i am also looking for this sample. I have a stage ex(first edition)
am i able to put samples onto it?? if so how?? sorry if being a bit thick technology not my strong point..haha
devilkid

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage EX

Return to Nord User Samples (*.nsmp, *.nsmp3, *.nsmp4 files)