General Discussion of the Nord Stage (EX), Nord Stage 2 (EX), Nord Stage 3, and Nord Stage 4 Synths, FAQ, Troubleshooting etc.

Nord Stage(revision B) not working with sound manager

Postby Worley81 » 07 Oct 2016, 06:04

My Nord Stage states: Piano Failure: Studio Grand XL, on start-up. I have updated the software to the latest(5.06) and downloaded the latest version of sound manager(6.86) for my mac(10.10.3) Sound manager takes some work to recognize my keyboard, but when it does, it just says synchronizing and all buttons in the app are greyed-out. I have no grand pianos available and I need them. Please help.

Thanks
Worley81

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage Classic

Nord Stage(revision B) not working with sound manager

Sponsor

Re: Nord Stage(revision B) not working with sound manager

Postby pablomastodon » 07 Oct 2016, 06:32

Please contact me via my regular work contacts during the day tomorrow if you can be with your instrument. Over the weekend is cool, too.

Pablo Mastodon
Nord Technical Support USA/Canada
pablo.mastodon@AmericanMusicandSound.com
(800) 994-4984 x3030 USA
(800) 431-2609 x3030 Canada

http://www.nordkeyboards.com/man-behind ... ch-support
bun fyah weh fyah fi bun
pablomastodon
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Wave

Re: Nord Stage(revision B) not working with sound manager

Postby MickyO » 13 Sep 2017, 01:04

Worley81 wrote:My Nord Stage states: Piano Failure: Studio Grand XL, on start-up. I have updated the software to the latest(5.06) and downloaded the latest version of sound manager(6.86) for my mac(10.10.3) Sound manager takes some work to recognize my keyboard, but when it does, it just says synchronizing and all buttons in the app are greyed-out. I have no grand pianos available and I need them. Please help.

Thanks

Hi Worley. Did you get this problem sorted? I have an almost identical problem with a Stage 73 Revision C. I got the latest software (5.06), latest manager (7.06 - which won't recognise my keyboard) and an error message on start-up 'Piano Failure: Studio Grand Mk2'.
Micky
MickyO

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage Classic

Return to Nord Stage Forum