This is the right place if your topic concerns different Nord Keyboards, you are not sure which one is the right one for you, etc.

Re: Nord Sound Manager - Create Programs

Postby maxpiano » 30 Jun 2017, 11:08

You cannot "create" Programs from scratch on the NSM as it is not an "Editor" but just a "Manager", so you can only "manage" them i.e. upload/download them (Programs, Samples, Bundles or full backups) to/from the Nord Instruments.

In your case you probably want to go to Nord Piano 2 downloads on the Nord website, download the Factory backup and restore it to your instrument. Then you can modify them on the instrument itself and finally "upload" them to files in the PC via the NSM for backup/library purposes.

PS: downloading and reading the Nord Sound Manager manual is also a good thing to do.
Last edited by maxpiano on 30 Jun 2017, 11:10, edited 2 times in total.
maxpiano
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Sponsor

Postby maxpiano » 23 Jul 2017, 14:04

rjackson87 wrote:Hi Max - OK thanks for confirming.

While I appreciate the comment about manuals, there's no where that states that creating patches is/isn't possible, hence my question.

Of course the manual doesn't say if it is possible or explain how to do it, because it doesn't, no manual lists what a program "does not" ... ;)
Last edited by maxpiano on 23 Jul 2017, 14:05, edited 1 time in total.
maxpiano
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Return to General Nord Forum