General Discussion of the Nord Stage (EX), Nord Stage 2 (EX), Nord Stage 3, and Nord Stage 4 Synths, FAQ, Troubleshooting etc.

Re: Stage 3 Samples

Postby GilBENETT » 20 Jul 2017, 21:11

I am sorry but it was not possible to me to obtain this information before the purchase.
Furthermore, my sounds only consisting of orgues+pianos+samples, it seemed to me normal that these are usable by the NS3 because this one contain the same components.
Besides, to stick on the machine NS3 a sticker praising the possibility of downloading the sound Library seems to me to be of the misleading advertising because that this Because this bookshop 2.0 is not compatible with the NS3 and because the bookshop 3.0 does not exist!!!
GilBENETT

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

Sponsor

Postby analogika » 20 Jul 2017, 21:58

...yet. I'm fairly certain we'll see a compatible library within the next week or two.

And while it was not possible to find out whether the NS3 would read NS2 programs, IT WASN'T PROMISED, either.

The question was asked a number of times on this forum, and we ALL assumed that it would not happen, because it never has across generations.
The Nord giveth; the Nord taketh away…
"The Angels of Libra are in the European vanguard of the [retro soul] movement“ (Bill Buckley, Soul and Jazz and Funk)
The Drawbars — off jazz organ trio
analogika

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

Previous

Return to Nord Stage Forum