Nord's classical Virtual Analog Synth Nord LEAD 1/2/2x/3/4/A1 and Nord Rack versions

Re: 4-Part Multitimbral with Cubase Problem

Postby Puukka » 27 Jun 2017, 09:48

The separation of MIDI events as seen at my screenshot works fine for the pan values, if I would send the pan values of all 4 tracks same time, they would get swallowed time to time.
Means that when I start the song from beginning several times, they might be 3 times correct, at the fouth time suddenly they change to center. Next time they could be correct again.
With my time seperation and putting the pan event twice, they stay correct. Must be a timing problem.
I can live very good with that workaround.

But time seperation doesn´t help that the Lead is mixing up the bank values.
Disengaging "Chase not limited to Part Boundaries" in the Cubase Preferences dialog on the MIDI page helped, so I now can record as usual with multitimbral keyboards.

I only wondered, that these problems were not well known, not even to the Support Team.
But I understood, that recording the synth parts is the common way these days. That way sending bank value and program change of only one MIDI channel won´t be a problem, pan and volume is controlled by the mixer odf the DAW, FX can be put after the recording by DAW, too.

Thanks and kind regards,
Herbert
Puukka
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Lead A1

Re: 4-Part Multitimbral with Cubase Problem

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Nord Lead / Rack Forum