General Discussion of the Nord Stage (EX), Nord Stage 2 (EX), Nord Stage 3, and Nord Stage 4 Synths, FAQ, Troubleshooting etc.

A simple question for Nord Stage 2 EX owners

Postby Scorps » 12 Jun 2017, 00:18

Hello!

I just used a friend's Nord Stage 2 EX at a small gig and overwrote a couple of factory programs to store my own ones. Now I want to restore them, but I didn't write down the previous program names. I downloaded the factory program list from Nord website, but I'm not able to determine what were their the default locations...

If you are reading this, a Stage 2 EX owner, could you, please, tell me, what programs are there in Bank C, page 7, programs 1, 2 and 3?

Thank you!
Scorps

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage Classic

A simple question for Nord Stage 2 EX owners

Sponsor

Re: A simple question for Nord Stage 2 EX owners

Postby KyleM » 12 Jun 2017, 00:50

You will need a computer and a USB cable to do a factory restore... typically when you overwrite programs you Store them in either Bank A or Bank D... because those two are duplicates of one another.
KyleM

Re: A simple question for Nord Stage 2 EX owners

Postby Scorps » 12 Jun 2017, 02:45

KyleM wrote:You will need a computer and a USB cable to do a factory restore... typically when you overwrite programs you Store them in either Bank A or Bank D... because those two are duplicates of one another.

Okay, thanks, I didn't know the duplicate thing (I have a Stage Classic myself). Anyway, I found a solution - I backed up the whole C bank to the computer, replaced it with all factory ones, took note of the necessary program names, restored the whole bank I had backed up and manually replaced the three overwritten ones with originals. All done, a moderator can delete the thread if necessary. And don't forget to enjoy the music you make! :)
Last edited by Scorps on 12 Jun 2017, 02:45, edited 1 time in total.
Scorps

Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage Classic

Return to Nord Stage Forum