Everything about the new Nord Drum and the Nord Beat 2 App.

Nord Drum 3p + loop station

Postby superslatapong » 31 May 2017, 10:40

Hi. I'm a new member of the forum and I have bought the new nord drum 3p. I'm still studying it because I don't have never had one and I would to know if there are some possibilities. First, if I can connect a loop station and how can I connect it and which loop station model is useful for it (just an economic loop station). Second, if the are other sounds that I can import on my nord drum or not and which is the way to do that.
Thank u all! :thumbup: :thumbup:
superslatapong

Nord Drum 3p + loop station

Sponsor

Re: Nord Drum 3p + loop station

Postby wartaler » 02 Jun 2017, 18:39

Hi!
Welcome to the forum!
I'm not sure if the delay/echo of the ND3p itself can be set to endless looping, not if it's the same as the ND2 in this respect.
A loop station is an audio effect, so you need a couple of jack cables, connect the output(s) of your 3p to the inputs of the looping effect. I can't give you any advise on which one to choose, perhaps check this thread:
nord-drum-forum-f27/nd2-and-effect-pedals-t7950-10.html

You can't import any audio/samples into the Nord drum, it's a synth that can be programmed with all of its parameters, not based on samples. Drum sounds that were programmed by others can be imported, have a look here for example: http://www.nordkeyboards.com/sound-libr ... rlind-bank
Cheers,
Albert
Last edited by wartaler on 02 Jun 2017, 18:44, edited 1 time in total.
Nord Drum 2, Drum (1), Lead 4, Lead 2x, Stage 'Classic', Micro Modular
wartaler

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage Classic
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Drum 2

Return to Nord Drum Forum