Share your complete Nord Stage programs/patches for the Nord Stage CLASSIC and EX!
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.

Piano patch shifted up an octave or 2?

Postby potions » 26 Oct 2011, 05:44

So, this may seem like an odd request, but I was curious if anyone has made a patch for the nord classic, that has a yamaha c7 piano, but shifted an octave or 2 up.
Am I crazy, or can the piano on the nord classic only be shifted down one octave? I know it may seem odd but with the setup I have, sometimes I would like higher octaves of piano on my left hand to play rhythym with, and still be able to access all the lead sounds on my top keyboard with my right hand, without having to "cross my arms."

I'm just now getting into the sampling editor, and eventually I guess I could make this sample (?) but in the mean time I was checking if anyone had done this.

thanks for any help!
Last edited by potions on 31 Jul 2012, 12:26, edited 2 times in total.
potions

Piano patch shifted up an octave or 2?

Sponsor

Re: Piano patch shifted up an octave or 2?

Postby potions » 26 Oct 2011, 05:53

oh wow... just figured out that if I split the keyboard, it then allows me to shift the piano octave +1. That helps!
Last edited by potions on 31 Jul 2012, 12:26, edited 2 times in total.
potions

Return to Nord Stage Classic/EX Programs (*.nspg files)