We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our site. Cookies are files stored in your browser and are used by most websites to help personalise your web experience. If you "ACCEPT" setting, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Accept
Share your Programs/Patches for the Nord Electro Series (Nord Electro, NE2, NE3, NE4, NE5 D/HP/SW versions)
Forum rules
Share your Programs/Patches for the Nord Electro Series : NE, NE2, NE3, NE4, NE5.
When creating a new topic, it's good to add a prefix in you title that mention one of these Electro version,
e.g., [NE4]: Program for Van Halen - Jump

Phaser sound in ELO - Don't Bring Me Down?

Postby jim88 » 17 May 2017, 19:27

Hi Nord users. My first post here. Of many I hope.

My band is playing ELO - Don't Bring Me Down in a benefit gig in 2 weeks. I had all the sounds in my trusty Roland D50, but it just died :( So I am scrambling to find the sounds in a rental Electro 5 until i can get my hands on a Stage 3 later this year.

Does anyone have a patch for the phaser/laser "phzeuw" sound all through Don't Bring Me Down?

Or for the "grossss" sound ("don't bring me down... grosss") - which was originally vocal but I would rather do with a synth if possible.

LMK - thanks!!

Jim
jim88

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5

Phaser sound in ELO - Don't Bring Me Down?

Sponsor

Return to Nord Electro Programs