Share your Programs/Patches for the Nord Electro Series (Nord Electro, NE2, NE3, NE4, NE5 D/HP/SW versions)
Forum rules
Share your Programs/Patches for the Nord Electro Series : NE, NE2, NE3, NE4, NE5.
When creating a new topic, it's good to add a prefix in you title that mention one of these Electro version,
e.g., [NE4]: Program for Van Halen - Jump

organ sound on nord electro 2 lost

Postby pellifunky » 06 May 2017, 23:45

My baby played with me on my nord electro 2 and deleted the organ sound A8 by pressing the store-button twice and anything else. I liked the sound very much. It was like the factory settings in the beginning. Unfortunately I could`t find anything to download, or my OS is to new for my old keyboard to work together. Does anyone have advice for me how the settings where?
pellifunky

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Lead 3

organ sound on nord electro 2 lost

Sponsor

Re: organ sound on nord electro 2 lost

Postby maxpiano » 07 May 2017, 09:23

You can download the Factory Presets in sysex and SMF format from http://www.nordkeyboards.com/sound-libr ... ory-sounds and send them to the NE2 via MIDI using any DAW or Sysex librarian/utility you can run also on your current PC (some are suggested on that page)

Read also the NE2 manual for more detailed instructions on how to restore Factory Sounds.
Last edited by maxpiano on 07 May 2017, 09:25, edited 2 times in total.
maxpiano
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Return to Nord Electro Programs