The Nord C1, C2 and C2D Organ Forum

Learning Resources for C2D?

Postby jhipolito » 07 Mar 2017, 02:15

Greetings,
I'm trying to find some good tutorials/guides on using the C2D (not just the manual). I wish there was a good book or a youtube video. I've found some demo's of the organ, but I want more of a "learning to use the C2D". You know, stuff about terminology, playing tips, practice lessons, etc...

Any links or resources you may know of would be greatly appreciated! I'm so frustrated trying to dig.. :crazy:

Regards and Cheers!
J
jhipolito

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord C2D

Learning Resources for C2D?

Sponsor

Re: Learning Resources for C2D?

Postby tacitus » 16 Mar 2017, 19:15

Anything for Hammonds should be good once you've worked out all the equivalent knobs on the Nord. Vox and Farf are a bit more complicated, at least to me, as I was brought up on Hammonds, not them. The classical organ is easier of you look up all the stop names on the internet and find what they're called in other countries. Then, any guide to church organ registration will be helpful. If you have keyboard skills from the piano, look up sites like The Reluctant Organist and general Hammond sites for help with making sense of the way organs differ from pianos.

Does that sound like it covers the questions you have? Let us know and we'll refine the help if we know where you're struggling.

The author tacitus was thanked by:
jhipolito
tacitus

Re: Learning Resources for C2D?

Postby jhipolito » 17 Mar 2017, 02:31

Thank you so much for the response, I'll be sure to dig a bit more :)
jhipolito

Return to Nord C1 / C2 / C2D Organ Forum