This is the right place if your topic concerns different Nord Keyboards, you are not sure which one is the right one for you, etc.

Re: Clavia Nord Support

Postby Duplobaustein » 10 Mar 2017, 21:02

I tried it two times and even sent them two positive feedbacks. On all of them (four times) I only got automatic response and nothing else after that.
Duplobaustein

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Lead A1

Sponsor

Postby Gambold » 10 Mar 2017, 21:20

>During holidays, summer vacation periods and weekends, the reply time can be somewhat longer.<

In Europe that's about 65% of the year....
Gambold

Postby afroskully » 11 Mar 2017, 00:05

Gambold wrote:>Lastly (and this is sometimes hard to do), try to exercise a little restraint and patience. We are not all perfect. <

Got that, guys? It's on you, not Clavia.

I was wondering how long it would take the house bulldog to jump on those two. Not if, when.

Man... you really have it for out for a man who does nothing but amazing things for this community. I've never had an issue with contacting Nord here in the USA. When I haven't heard back in a reasonable amount of time, I've reached out again. I always get a response and my issues are always resolved. Not sure what more you could ask for with a boutique type/sized company who as far as I can tell listens to their consumers. No, they can't please everyone's whims and quirks but I think they do a tremendous job catering to our needs.

The author afroskully was thanked by:
Mr_-G-
afroskully

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5

Postby Gambold » 11 Mar 2017, 16:27

Then cue the usual defensive outrage, from those who have yet to be on the sharp end of his stick.
Gambold

Previous

Return to General Nord Forum