Everything about the Nord Piano, Nord Piano 2, Nord Piano 3, Nord Piano 4, Nord Piano 5, and the Nord Grand.

Piano 3 with K&M Omega stand

Postby liquidsn » 08 Mar 2017, 23:45

Hi,

I've just gotten the Nord Piano3 and the K&M Omega 18810 (Red).
Love the keyboard stand, but scared that the stand is too small for the 88keys. It seems really stable and doesn't wobble but scared because the support beams are so close together and also the little rubber bumpers that you put on them to support the keyboard. I feel like the keyboard will start bending over time?

Anyone have the same setup? Should I just get the Nord Stands to be sure? The K&M Omega is just so lovely and red.
Am I being paranoid?
liquidsn

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Piano 3

Piano 3 with K&M Omega stand

Sponsor

Re: Piano 3 with K&M Omega stand

Postby Stefan1874 » 09 Mar 2017, 09:12

Congratulation to a nice choice of setup. Don´t worry about the weight of the NP3. The 18810 have a max bearing weight of 80 kg, and your NP3 is really far from that. Don´t be paranoid, be happy with your setup instead.
Best regards Stefan.
Stefan1874

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2 EX
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

Re: Piano 3 with K&M Omega stand

Postby mikep » 10 Mar 2017, 00:26

Hey liquidsn, I have my Piano 3 on an Omega (I chose black). In fact I have two Omegas with the Piano 3 and an Electro 5d 73 on one and a Jupiter 80 on the other. I have my support bars at their widest setting and they are rock solid. The Piano 3 is going nowhere. And don't worry, that keyboard is not going to bend. Enjoy!

mikep
mikep

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Piano 3

Return to Nord Piano / Grand Forum