All topics involving amplification and other accessories you are using with your Nord, and how all those things work together.

NE5 and Leslie 760

Postby Seibertmeister » 02 Mar 2017, 06:04

Hi all-

I got my Electro 5D 73 this week after about a year of looking, thinking, and saving. I'm primarily a guitarist but have repeatedly been asked to play keyboard (usually organ) gigs and got tired of having to borrow a keyboard. The splits and layers and the setlist feature of the NE5 seemed worth enough to jump in on the newer model, and I got a great deal on a new unit. I'm extremely happy with it, and I'm loving the way it sounds through the Yamaha DXR10's that my duo partner and I use. I was wondering, though, if anybody has run their Electro through one of the solid-state Leslie's. I have a 760 that needs a little work but should be up and spinning sooner than later.

I'm wondering how people have routed their Nords through these Leslie's- do you run the Part Upper and Part Lower through separate outputs and designate one output to the Leslie and another to the PA/stationary keyboard amp for non-organ sounds? And does anybody use the Nord Leslie emulation on stop mode to approximate the tube amp in a 122 with the solid-state 760?

Thanks in advance!
Seibertmeister

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5

NE5 and Leslie 760

Sponsor

Return to Accessories and Amplification