Nord's classical Virtual Analog Synth Nord LEAD 1/2/2x/3/4/A1 and Nord Rack versions

Nord Lead 4 Save function when editing

Postby Venatt » 17 Jan 2017, 02:48

I recently bought a Nord Lead 4 and when editing a sound/voice I press the Red save button but nothing happens, when I change to another sound and then come back to the sound I edited, my editing is gone and all the parameters are preset again. Seems like I am missing a step or maybe I have to unlock some function. This was not a problem on the Nord Lead 3.

I really really appreciate if somebody can tell me what I have to do here ?
Venatt

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Lead 4

Nord Lead 4 Save function when editing

Sponsor

Re: Nord Lead 4 Save function when editing

Postby lqkahler » 17 Jan 2017, 04:14

Before you can store a program for the first time, there is a Memory Protect function that is set to On when the Lead 4 leaves the factory. This needs to be turned Off in the System Menu before you can store anything.

1 Hold Shift and press the Slot A/System button. Turn the Program Dial to select the first setting - “1.ON”.

2 Hold Shift and turn the Program Dial to select “1.OF”.

With the protection turned off, you can now store your edited program.

3 Hold Shift and press Perf Mode/Store. The Display starts flashing and the original program location is shown.

4 Select a new location where you want to store the program by turning the Program Dial.

To quickly jump to another bank, hold Shift and turn the Program Dial. The program that occupies the location that you select will be active on the keyboard, making it possible to verify that you do not accidentally overwrite something you wanted to keep.

5 Hold Shift and press the Store a second time to confirm your choice. Your edited program has now replaced the previous one in the location you specified.

The author lqkahler was thanked by:
Venatt
lqkahler

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage Classic
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 2

Re: Nord Lead 4 Save function when editing

Postby Venatt » 20 Jan 2017, 08:42

Sir, Thank you thank your, thank you very very much, saved done. I appreciate your help very very much!!!!
Venatt

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Lead 4

Return to Nord Lead / Rack Forum