Nord's classical Virtual Analog Synth Nord LEAD 1/2/2x/3/4/A1 and Nord Rack versions

Nord L3 blowing fuse

Postby socialnumb » 17 Jan 2017, 08:10

I've had this thing since it came out. I preorder it. Recently it blew a fuse. I thought, fine after 15+ years it should be no big deal. Got the fuses mailed in, replaced it and it acted like it was going to be OK and off it went. This freaked me out so I left it alone for a week, opened up and cleaned it good. Carefully, I've done it before throughout the years to clear the keys/sensors/rubber of whatever got in them. I made sure everything is connected right, in place and put in another fuse, same thing, on, then off after a few seconds, another burned out fuse. Clearly I should not attempt this again.

Does anyone know where I could have this thing looked at in South Florida, Palm Beach area?

Oh, I should mention I had some power issues resulting in the power of the house, and therefor Furman, going off and on several times during terrible weather a few days before this happened. Everything else connected to the Furman is fine.

Bummer. :(
It's not that I'm anti-social, I just don't like you!
socialnumb

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Lead 3
Your Nord Gear #2: Other Brand

Nord L3 blowing fuse

Sponsor

Re: Nord L3 blowing fuse

Postby pablomastodon » 17 Jan 2017, 10:23

Hi Socialnumb,

I am your tech support rep. You are invited to contact me via my regular work contacts as shown below.

Bless, Pablo
Nord Tech Support Canada/USA
pablo.mastodon@americanmusicandsound.com
800-994-4984 x3030

PS - please note that I am in Anaheim for NAMM at the moment, so email will be preferred mode of contact; my phone availability will be severely limited
bun fyah weh fyah fi bun
pablomastodon
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Wave

Return to Nord Lead / Rack Forum