Share and download User samples and project files (*.nsmp, *.nsmp3, *.nsmp4, *.nsmproj)"
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of patches and samples.

Hot and Punchy Brass

Postby horowizard » 11 Feb 2016, 05:37

Hi Everyone,

Pardon my inexperience if this topic is old hat. I am a newcomer here and this is my first post.

I just recently took delivery on my first Nord instrument and I really need to hit the ground running and be up to speed quickly to meet my upcoming gig schedule.

Is there any place I can find a real hot and punchy Trumpet and Tenor Sax playing unison?
Like the way Jim Price and Bobby Keys did? I need a real good "Meat and Potatoes" sound that will work well with Joe Cocker's arrangement of The Letter as well as Stax / Volt / Atlantic style Soul tunes.

I also could use a good String Section with a well-defined "Bow" sound in the attack.

Thanks in advance for your help.
horowizard
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5

Hot and Punchy Brass

Sponsor

Re: Hot and Punchy Brass

Postby soratach » 11 Feb 2016, 16:43

Hi Horowizard, welcome to the forum.

Because you are new to Nord, i'd strongly recommend that you have a go at the Nord website/Sound library section, i think you'll find plenty there. Or you can simply search within this forum as some of the sounds posted by users are extraodinary.
And of course, if you don't like any of it you can always create your own sound using the software provided by Nord, you'll find "how-to" on this forum as well.

Bests

The author soratach was thanked by:
Mr_-G-
soratach

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

Re: Hot and Punchy Brass

Postby horowizard » 22 Dec 2016, 12:50

Thanks! Actually I think I've found one shortly after I posted this. BrassSect Pop 2__BR ste 2.0.nsmp seems to be working out extremely well.
horowizard
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5

Return to Nord User Samples (*.nsmp, *.nsmp3, *.nsmp4 files)