This is the right place if your topic concerns different Nord Keyboards, you are not sure which one is the right one for you, etc.

Re: New *updated* Nefertiti EP available - version number 5.

Postby Spider » 16 Nov 2016, 23:33

Duplobaustein wrote:
Spider wrote:(but even this feature is geared towards pro live use, so a touring musician can travel with only his backup files and turn any board provided by the local gig into HIS board)

You can do that with probably any workstation or expanded stage piano on the market.

I know, what I meant is that it's another one of those features that's not unique by itself, but combined with all the others.
For example, workstations usually weigh almost twice as much as a Stage, and require deep menu diving to program.

Another often understated feature of Nords: they're not just lightweight, they're SMALL.
Many 76-keys workstations are more cumbersome than the 88-keys Stage and Piano.

Ok sorry, didn't want to derail the topic. Now back to electric piano samples... ;)
Spider

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2 EX
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Wave

Sponsor

Postby Duplobaustein » 19 Nov 2016, 13:55

Have no problems with that. ;)

The recent winner of compact workstations is the Forte 7. It's just over 1m and fits into many 61 bags. :D Yes, you have no manu diving at the Nords, but on the other hand you have very little possibilities. I think they should do a middle way at the next stage version.
Last edited by Duplobaustein on 19 Nov 2016, 13:56, edited 2 times in total.
Duplobaustein

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Lead A1

Previous

Return to General Nord Forum