This is the right place if your topic concerns different Nord Keyboards, you are not sure which one is the right one for you, etc.

Nord Drum P3

Postby Pierrekid » 03 Nov 2016, 23:54

I am not a techie and have no idea of how to program the Nord drum 3...can someone please direct me to a site or someone I can talk to? Thank you
Pierrekid

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Drum

Nord Drum P3

Sponsor

Re: Nord Drum P3

Postby wartaler » 05 Nov 2016, 00:20

Hi!

There is a lot of info in the manual of course, but I'd suggest to experiment a lot
Look for nice sounds in the existing banks and fiddle with the parameters to get an idea of how it works, nothing will be overwritten or lost as long as you don't store the sound - if you like the sound you created better than the original, you perhaps should store it!

Although the parameters of the Nord Drum2 are slightly different, this video will give you an idea, https://youtu.be/rtyuUIkC6ME ..perhaps there are videos dedicated to the 3P as well...

Have fun!
Albert
Last edited by wartaler on 05 Nov 2016, 06:15, edited 1 time in total.
Nord Drum 2, Drum (1), Lead 4, Lead 2x, Stage 'Classic', Micro Modular

The author wartaler was thanked by:
pablomastodon
wartaler

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage Classic
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Drum 2

Re: Nord Drum P3

Postby SnakePlissken » 10 Nov 2016, 11:58

Bought an Ipad Air 2 today, just for the app to be able to sequence the Nord 3P Drum, I now want to sell my TR-8
3P is amazing once you know how to use it, it's brilliant. I have a BeatStep Pro and could not get the Nord to work properly, I had the app working in 10 minutes
Only limitation is 8 programs, will this ever be lengthened?
SnakePlissken

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Drum

Return to General Nord Forum