Everything about the Nord Electro 2, Electro 3, Electro 4, Electro 5, and Nord Electro 6.

Re: Help please my sounds are almost not sounding,

Postby Davyk Al » 16 Aug 2016, 02:56

But as I said, once I pit them in output routing mode L:L part U:R they get better but why in stereo I loose them like ifthey go way far and no gain. Even the organ!
Davyk Al

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5

Sponsor

Postby Davyk Al » 16 Aug 2016, 02:57

Once I change the output routing source to L:L partU:R it comes back, in stereo I loose them.
Davyk Al

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5

Postby analogika » 16 Aug 2016, 07:03

What you describe fits with the suggestion that there is a phase issue in your cabling - when the left and right signals are extremely different, such as when upper and lower manuals are assigned hard left and right, they are fully audible, and when they are similar, as in stereo mode, one channel is inverted and short-circuited to the other, cancelling out everything except the information that's different between left and right (reverb, some panning on piano).

Are you using an adapter to plug the headphones into the keyboard? Having a complete crap adapter that's wired up backwards and short-circuited to mono is a very common problem.
The Nord giveth; the Nord taketh away…
"The Angels of Libra are in the European vanguard of the [retro soul] movement“ (Bill Buckley, Soul and Jazz and Funk)
The Drawbars — off jazz organ trio
analogika

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

Postby pablomastodon » 16 Aug 2016, 09:15

Yes, even if Sennheiser phones are good, adapter is crap. I have Sennheiser ear buds which came with adapter and worked GREAT. Then when my wife lost the adapter and I tried a generic replacement, CRAP. I had to write to Sennheiser to get a factory replacement and everything is again GREAT.

Panic command is for canceling stuck midi notes. Not sure what that has to do with this topic, but for reference, press and hold SHIFT button, then hit button where PANIC label appears.

Bless, Pablo
bun fyah weh fyah fi bun
pablomastodon
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Wave

Previous

Return to Nord Electro Forum