All topics involving amplification and other accessories you are using with your Nord, and how all those things work together.

Best fitting hard case for Nord Stage 2 EX HP76

Postby 2wendyliu » 25 Apr 2016, 08:15

After much research, we purchased 3i-5014-KBD for our new Nord Stage 2 EX HP76 keyboard and couldn't be happier.

The width fits perfectly. The depth is tight but we set the velcro backed corner cleats so all four rubber feet of the keyboard sink inside the gap between the bottom foam pieces. The fit is still snug but not too tight. The length happens to allow some extra space on either side of the keyboard, perfect for power chord and sustain pedal.

The case is well constructed and has handles on both ends and the middle for convenience. It is also slightly lighter than the Gator soft case with wheels. The hard case provides excellent protection whether inside the trunk or when lugged around.

The author 2wendyliu was thanked by:
GrandHp67
2wendyliu

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2 EX

Best fitting hard case for Nord Stage 2 EX HP76

Sponsor

Re: Best fitting hard case for Nord Stage 2 EX HP76

Postby ddclark777 » 13 Aug 2017, 08:11

I just purchased the SKB 3i-5014-KBD based on some reviews I've read. Nice to see another glowing review, even if it was from over one year ago. :D I hope you're still enjoying it. Mine should be here in a few days.
Nord Stage 2 EX HP76

The author ddclark777 was thanked by:
GrandHp67
ddclark777

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2 EX

Re: Best fitting hard case for Nord Stage 2 EX HP76

Postby DDiNardo » 08 Nov 2017, 15:30

Not sure what you paid, but I am a big fan of Road Cases USA. I have ordered four (4) of their cases for my other Boards (Alesis QS 8 and Yamaha MOXf6), my Mackie 1604 VLZ 4, and a generic carry case for all of my extra gear. I am likely to order another for my new Electro 5D 73 which is due to arrive today. Road Cases insists you measure your specific instrument and makes the cases to your specs. Turnaround is usually a week to 10 days, but I had one case arrive in just 3 days. My cost for the two keyboard cases was around $250 each, and they include delivery in their pricing. Check out their web site at https://www.roadcasesusa.com/
DDiNardo

Return to Accessories and Amplification