Logic Samples

Share and download User samples and project files (*.nsmp, *.nsmp3, *.nsmp4, *.nsmproj)"
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of patches and samples.
Carl63
Patch Creator
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Electro 6

Logic Samples

Post by Carl63 »

Hello,
often i use samples from logic , and place them in my nord stage 2
because im pretty familiar with logic, i can make the sounds the way i want them, use as many track as i want to create the sound, Bounce the tracks and then convert te aif samples to wav files.
import them in the nord sample editor , and i'm ready.
this way is very fast and the library is very large in logic , so i usually can make the sound i want

the only thing i can not find is something in the nord sample editor itself,
i can't find an option to use several wav files under the same note, with different velocity ranges.
is this not possible in de nord editor, or is there some kind of trick to do that.

in the past i never had to use this option, but now i have to make a sound where i want to use this option

anyone knowing the trick for this?

Carl
Mr_-G-

Re: Logic Samples

Post by Mr_-G- »

No tricks available. The sample player is single layer. You can of course load 2 nsmp files, one in each synth slot and try to modulate them with velocity sensitivity and filtering, but that is not what you want.
Carl63
Patch Creator
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Electro 6

Re: Logic Samples

Post by Carl63 »

Oké, Thanks