Everything about the Nord Piano, Nord Piano 2, Nord Piano 3, Nord Piano 4, Nord Piano 5, and the Nord Grand.

Right output silent

Postby AndyVanRook » 28 Oct 2015, 22:55

Tried recording with my nord piano 2 yesterday and only got the sound from left output. Checked cables and tried my audiodevice with some other equipment. Tried restarting but right output still dead ad a doornail. Has this happened to anyone else? Or does someone have any suggestions on fixing the problem. It has worked before....
Last edited by AndyVanRook on 28 Oct 2015, 23:06, edited 1 time in total.
AndyVanRook

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Piano 2

Right output silent

Sponsor

Re: Right output silent

Postby pablomastodon » 29 Oct 2015, 00:48

perhaps you have the pianos routed to one side and samples to the other and the program you are using is one or the other only? check your audio routing settings in the System Menu.

Pablo
bun fyah weh fyah fi bun
pablomastodon
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Wave

Postby offrhodes » 14 Jan 2016, 20:23

Hi,

for debugging, you can plug ordinary headphones into each line output. You'll have to turn up the volume quite a bit, and output comes only from one ear.
If you hear sound from one output, but not the other, you can be fairly certain that there is no signal, which would be bad news with a preset sound.

Also, please double-check that you're not accidentally using outputs 2 and 3. I do that sometimes...
And I was worried - all the way down to the ground
When it comes to holding safety nets
Nobody seems to be around
offrhodes

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2 EX
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Electro 5

Postby CPerlow » 16 Jan 2016, 17:11

I am having a similar issue. I recently purchased the Nord Stage Piano and getting a very weak signal from the piano as it is connected to my Keyboard amp. Any thoughts as to what this may be?
CPerlow

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage Classic

Postby Mr_-G- » 16 Jan 2016, 19:16

Hi, Please post to the relevant forums only. In this case, here, not the Nord Stage forum (Nord Stage and Nord Piano are different, which one do you have?)
Note that you if crosspost everywhere you will annoy the same people you are asking help from.

Does it sound through the headphones? What cable are you using, what amplifier. Does it distort if you increase the volume?
Mr_-G-

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

Return to Nord Piano / Grand Forum