Leslie Problems

The Nord C1, C2 and C2D Organ Forum
ZeroZero
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 2

Leslie Problems

Post by ZeroZero »

I am a newbie with the C2

I have Nord C1 half moon switch. When I try to use this it often does not switch, or switches wrongly (with the B3 Organ Model selected). This seems to happen particularly if switch fast. Sometimes the switch is on slow and the organ on fast or visa versa. I disconnected it.

I don't really understand the manual (pg9). Switching between fast and slow using the on board buttons works fine.

I think that it is referring to two different types of Leslie, a one speed and a two speed Leslie. Both of these models have a stop mode where the rotors stop. The one speed Leslie has stop and fast, the two speed stop fast and slow speeds. I understand that the stop mode still engages the Leslie but the rotas don't turn the virtual speakers.

Using the two bottom buttons works and I can hear a slow mode and a fast. If I engage the PED/GR Low button (what does GR Low mean? ) this seems to turn the PED/GR button into a stop button?

There is a line connecting the STOP MODE button and the SLOW/STOP button.

In the manual it states "Press repeatedly on the Slow/Stop button to cycle between
Fast and Stop." Thus does not seem to work here. I think they mean do this once the red light for the STOP MODE is on

I am not naturally techy and this is throwing me

can anyone help please