Share your complete Nord Stage programs/patches for the Nord Stage CLASSIC and EX!
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.

Organ Sound Dance Across the Floor

Postby Edmusic » 17 Sep 2014, 11:35

Hi,
working on Jimmy B Horne, Dance Across the Floor. Anybody got that sexy organ sound or can give me tips on how to create it on the EX?

thnx!!
Nord Stage Compact EX
Edmusic

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage EX

Organ Sound Dance Across the Floor

Sponsor

Re: Organ Sound Dance Across the Floor

Postby WannitBBBad » 18 Sep 2014, 01:43

I would suggest starting with the first two drawbars at 8, the 2nd OBOES at 3, the 5th TRMPS at 8, the FLUTE4 at 8, Leslie On, C3 Chorus On, and Percussion On with the 3rd Harmonic. The percussion volume can be set to "soft" if it's brighter than you want. I'd play with it from there - it sounds somewhat "hollow" so you'd want to leave gaps between drawbars used. The EQ/Amp can also help with getting a sharper edge to the sound as well. Good luck!
Last edited by WannitBBBad on 18 Sep 2014, 04:14, edited 1 time in total.
Nord Stage 3 | SC Prophet T8 | Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX, 2, 2EX | SC Prophet 5, 10 | MiniMoog | Hammond B3 & 122 Leslie | Yamaha DX7IIFD, EX5, CP60 | Hohner D6 | Fender Rhodes | Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50...
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Return to Nord Stage Classic/EX Programs (*.nspg files)