Everything about the new Nord Drum and the Nord Beat 2 App.

Adjusting parameters via external controller

Postby MJohnson89 » 28 Feb 2014, 19:10

Hello, I just purchased my ND2 and love it. The only thing I am having trouble figuring out is how to quickly adjust the individual channel parameters on the fly. I have been looking for some kind of controller specifically for these adjustments. Any ideas?

I'm also using the Nord Beat app, but have been thinking about a different rout. Are there any stand alone sequencers/controllers I could use without having to have a computer or Ipad? Any point in the right direction would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
MJohnson89

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Drum 2

Adjusting parameters via external controller

Sponsor

Re: Adjusting parameters via external controller

Postby wartaler » 01 Mar 2014, 14:49

Hi, welcome!

TouchOSC and Lemur are apps in which you can create your own ND2-controller, place your knobs, sliders etc. on the screen as you like, which then will send CCs to the ND2.
Lemur isn't cheap, if you have it you can run the template made by Jarvis: nord-drum-forum-f27/nord-drum-2-editor-for-lemur-t6295.html
TouchOSC is cheaper, but much more limited, I have made a template for a few parameters which I will share later..

I can't advice you on hardware sequencers, but there are others for the iPad apart from Nord Beat.

Cheers,
Albert
Nord Drum 2, Drum (1), Lead 4, Lead 2x, Stage 'Classic', Micro Modular
wartaler

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage Classic
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Drum 2

Return to Nord Drum Forum