This is the right place if your topic concerns different Nord Keyboards, you are not sure which one is the right one for you, etc.

Hi !! Quiet Nord

Postby strossgodrill » 25 Jan 2014, 18:21

Hi !! my problem is next after i install again drivers and sound manager of my Nord wave he became very quiet compare from before.I had to reinstall again everything from usb driver to sound library and so on.Im using audio express motu for audio interface on pc,my speakers are rokit 6 from krk.i also conect nord trough midi controler in to the daw(ableton) for direct drawing patern, like midi out from interface to midi in from wave.I dont want to confuse you with all this because it was quiet before this routing after i install usb drivers and sound manager.Anybody have idea why can be so quiet? ok i can raise the volume by gain the interface or speakers but that is not a option because everything else become much louder.any suggestion
i will appreciate thx.
strossgodrill

Hi !! Quiet Nord

Sponsor

Re: Hi !! Quiet Nord

Postby fabiokey » 25 Jan 2014, 23:00

Hi !!!
Check if you nord received a midi volume message , so that MIDI volume is down , not...."audio" volume.... :-) maybe it happened when you connected to computer...usb messages ecc....
You can try to connect an expression pedal , assign the midi volume and raise up the volume.
hope it helps.
Fabio
Nord Stage 3
fabiokey
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 4

Return to General Nord Forum