Everything about the Nord Wave Synthesizer

where people post their own created sounds?

Postby maxbau » 22 Apr 2013, 13:22

where people post their own created sounds? except for one sound I could not find them here, I do not mean those official libraries or collections that are on the official site like this http://www.nordkeyboards.com/main.asp?t ... am_Library
maxbau

where people post their own created sounds?

Sponsor

Re: where people post their own created sounds?

Postby Johannes » 22 Apr 2013, 14:16

Hi maxbau,

You mean Samples created by users or complete programs for the Nord Wave? If you are looking for samples, you can can post or download samples e.g., here in this subforum: nord-user-samples-nsmp-samples-f14/ (or alternatively find most samples uploaded there combined in the Nord Samples Collection: nord_sample_collection.php. Those samples can be used on the Nord Wave, Electro 3 and 4, Piano 2, and Stage 2.

If you mean Nord Wave specific programs containing all settings etc., they are stored as *.nwp files and CAN be uploaded in this section, i.e., the nord wave subforum. Given the NSMP samples are more widely usable, there are quite a few of them compared to the NWP Wave specific files, but feel free to share your sounds or even request some specific sounds to create if you like. There might also be other third party websites offering sounds for the Nord Wave, but others might know about the Nord Wave specific ones.

Cheers, Johannes
Johannes
Administrator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Other Brand

Re: where people post their own created sounds?

Postby maxbau » 25 Apr 2013, 22:01

thx
maxbau

Return to Nord Wave Forum