General Discussion of the Nord Stage (EX), Nord Stage 2 (EX), Nord Stage 3, and Nord Stage 4 Synths, FAQ, Troubleshooting etc.

NS2 Review, anyone?

Postby Oliver » 07 Apr 2011, 18:59

Hello everybody,

I was just wondering why it is that he haven't seen any NS2 reviews yet. I find that very frustrating. Is that because of Musikmesse Frankfurt?

Thanks,

Oliver
Last edited by Oliver on 31 Jul 2012, 12:22, edited 2 times in total.
Oliver

NS2 Review, anyone?

Sponsor

Re: NS2 Review, anyone?

Postby cleito » 08 Apr 2011, 18:24

Hi, I don't have a NS2 yet, but, I've seen some of the problems/bugs that it has from the release until now.
Most of the bugs are midi related, the problem with v5 piano has been fixed and I guess soon all will be fixed.
But, beside those bugs, the sound quality is not compromise, and with all the features it has, is the best nord keyboard today.
The NE3 with NW maybe is a better option for someone instead of the NS2, the NW has more features to work on the synth stuff, but has less memory.
Some things have been said in others topics:
https://www.norduserforum.com/nord-stage-forum-f3/list-of-nord-stage-2-known-issues-bugs-t564.html
https://www.norduserforum.com/nord-stage-forum-f3/all-about-nord-stage-2-t491.html
Last edited by cleito on 31 Jul 2012, 12:22, edited 2 times in total.
cleito

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

Re: NS2 Review, anyone?

Postby iaorana » 08 Apr 2011, 21:53

cleito wrote:Hi, I don't have a NS2 yet, but, I've seen some of the problems/bugs that it has from the release until now.
Most of the bugs are midi related, the problem with v5 piano has been fixed and I guess soon all will be fixed.
But, beside those bugs, the sound quality is not compromise, and with all the features it has, is the best nord keyboard today.

BTW, they just won the MIPA award 2011 for best 'Stage Piano'
Last edited by iaorana on 31 Jul 2012, 12:22, edited 2 times in total.
NS2 SW73
iaorana

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

Return to Nord Stage Forum