Share your complete Nord Stage 2 programs/patches including sample sets (nsmp files) used, including mp3 previews.
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.

Clubbing patches

Postby CityBill » 09 Jul 2012, 15:46

There used to be a good club patch for the Stage 1 that you could use the wheel on to get that clubbing groove... Does anyone have anything, for example like Rihanna's "(to make me feel Like I'm) The only girl" sound in the chorus - huge clubbing orchestral sound??
I can tweak sounds a bit to make them more the way I want them, but I don't have a clue how to start off a big sound like that... Any thoughts on what sound I could start with? - it would seem that it ought to be possible...
Last edited by CityBill on 31 Jul 2012, 12:33, edited 2 times in total.
CityBill

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

Clubbing patches

Sponsor

Re: Clubbing patches

Postby AlexNagel » 11 Jul 2012, 14:02

have you tried this sound?
Last edited by AlexNagel on 31 Jul 2012, 12:33, edited 2 times in total.
AlexNagel
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

Re: Clubbing patches

Postby CityBill » 15 Jul 2012, 21:33

Hey - thanks Alex. I guess that was pretty ungrateful of me! Actually I've been so busy I haven't had time to get the Nord out except for a couple of gigs... That sounds a really massive sound! Now (this is getting worse, I know) I'm going on holiday tomorrow!!! (which is another reason I haven't had time just to sit and load up). So not time to try to load it up at the moment - but I will be back to it and will post a proper reply. Thanks, anyway. What I'm looking for is this sort of thing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa14VNsdSYM at about 1 min... Your sound seems v similar - but I'm a bit limited by how it sounds on these feeble computer speakers, I need to download and PLAY LOUD!!! Thanks again, and I will be back!
Last edited by CityBill on 31 Jul 2012, 12:33, edited 2 times in total.
CityBill

Return to Nord Stage 2 Programs (*.ns2p files)