The Nord C1, C2 and C2D Organ Forum

Re: My new C2 is ordered !

Postby DanielD71 » 19 Jun 2012, 22:58

Hello,
Just received my C2 this week-end .The C2 was at version 1.20 before I upgrade it.

The problem I have (can replicate all the time). On program 1,with the B3 sound (from factory but any program will create the problem), I activate the bass on the lower manual,

I play one note bass, for example lower C (keep it), sustain on, let off the key, then I play others keys (D E F G)and then sustain off. All the notes except the first note (C) will hang after I release the sustain. The first key will not sound, only D E F and G. If I play the hanging keys, they will no longer sound. I play with the sustain on for the 2 octave bass and only the first C (from the far left) stop to make sound when I release (off) the sustain. If I play all the others keys from the 2 octave bass, they will no longer sound, no longer hang.

I activated the synth bass, same setup...and with the sustain on, I can play all the keys in the bass registry, all bass notes are sounding monophonic, when I release the sustain, all notes are off , so no problem with the synth bass.

I do not have any problem with the upper/lower manual when I'm using the sustain pedal. Only when I activate the bass pedal on the lower manual.

Can somebody replicate this problem ?

Regards,

Daniel
Last edited by DanielD71 on 31 Jul 2012, 12:32, edited 2 times in total.
Daniel
DanielD71

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Sponsor

Postby DanielD71 » 20 Jun 2012, 16:38

Hello,
Nord was able to reproduce this hanging issue. It will probably be resolved in the next update.

Regards,
Last edited by DanielD71 on 31 Jul 2012, 12:32, edited 2 times in total.
Daniel
DanielD71

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Previous

Return to Nord C1 / C2 / C2D Organ Forum